Valneva announced on Thursday that it had received a positive opinion from the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA), for marketing authorization in Europe for its inactivated vaccine candidate against COVID-19. 19.
About The Author
Lézignan-Corbières: cleanliness, incivility, delinquency, the merchants of the city center are fed up
May 24, 2022
June 8, 2022
WRITE FOR US
Do you want to earn money by writing for HistoricalChurch.com? Click here to join our contributor program and get paid when our readers see your content!
- Senate: Accommodation for refugees in Berlin is becoming increasingly difficult
- British Airways is canceling more flights this summer, including to Spain
- Russian invasion: War against Ukraine: That’s the situation
- Carcassonne: The residents of the prison do not want the family reception center near their home
- Gorillas: How we become “glass eaters” and why that is dangerous